Re: Compiling XFree86 -- no makefile in doc directory...?

Hi,

Sorry to hear problems continue.  The version I built was
xfree86_3.3.2.2-4.dsc debian 2.0  CD ( from linux central)   The ftp
site is now 2.0r2 and X is 3.3.2.3-1 I think .  The changelog does
say that xfree86 was updated with an upstream patch.  Maybe there's
a new problem. :(  Don't know what else to say.

drb