Re: How to pretend that i have some pckg installed ?

On Wed, 9 Sep 1998, Robert Ramiega wrote:

 :   Hi!
 :
 :  I've been trying to find info on this on www.debian.org but i failed.
 :  I have installed qmail-1.03 from "upstream" sources. Now i would like to
 : install ezmlm package but it depends on qmail and refuses to configure.
 :  I *know* that there is a package that allows me to make dpkg and friends
 : think thath i have installed something from deb. I just don't know the name
 : of that package and where to find it. Can anyone help me ?

equivs

You might also be interested in the qmail-src package (but maybe not if
you've already got qmail installed)

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD