NetWare Volumes

Hello, friends.
===============

Thank you all for replies to my question about keyboards in XWindow. I
have another quite important question: is it possible to mount Novell
Netware 3.12 disk partitions under Linux? What software do I need for
it? I really mean the physical disks which were installed in Netware
servers and contain all Netware volumes and software on them, not the
network services exported using IPX protocol. Read-only access is
sufficient.

Thank you again very much.

All the very best,
Peter