AW: Error Initializing swap partition on lowmem install

Hello Troy

I had exactly the same problem and it took a lot of reboots before it
worked. How I solved it exactly I cannot remember anymore, but somewhere
at the end of the low mem setup I switched to another virtual terminal
and added the swap partition manually in the /target/etc/fstab  (/target
will be your / after installation) using vi. After rebooting I had a
working swap partition and could continue with the setup. Going through
the standard setup menu's do not touch the swap options (do not
initialize, nor mount, nor 'do without'). This means that you have to
walk through the menu for each option.

I hope this information helps you, although it is not completely clear.

Good luck