Help with netscape (works fine for everyone except 1 user)

I have a problem with netscape that only one user cannot run it since
yesterday. I have check that it is the same version, I have checked that
it uses the same libs (using ldd) as for other users. Butonly for this
user it does not work. It just simply aborts and prints Abort.

What else can I check to see why this user has a problem running netscape?
He has the same tcshrc file except for variable mail which points to his
email box.

Is there a way I can trace why his netscape call is different. He is not
setting any environment variables that are different from others?

Daniel J. Mashao
Electrical Engineering                          daniel@comgate.ee.uct.ac.za
University of Cape Town	       	            http://www.ee.uct.ac.za/~daniel
Rondebosch, 7700, S. Africa         (w) 27+21+650 2816  (h) 27+21+705 8469