Netscape Load Problems

I just loaded Debian 2.0 from CD and downloaded Netscape 4.06 from the
Netscape ftp site ( communicator-pro-v406-export.x86-unknown-linux2.0.tar
).  I installed Netscape according to the README using ns-install and
set the MOZILLA_HOME equal to /usr/local/netscape.

However, when I try to start Netscape I get the following error:

/usr/local/netscape/netscape: can't load library 'libXpm.so.4'

I checked for this library and it is present.

Any help in solving this problem is greatly appreciated.

Tnx,
Nick Gilliam