Re: Database Client

>>>>> "Kent" == Kent West <kent.west@infotech.acu.edu> writes:
Kent> Organization: Abilene Christian University
Kent> X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.06 [en] (X11; I; Linux 2.0.34 i586)

Kent> Okay. I found the pgsql file (although I wonder why locate didn't find
Kent> it, even after I did an updatedb). Still, since I don't know what I'm
Kent> doing, will this app do what I want it to?
Kent> Thanks.

I doubt it, since it is the interface to the postgres db system.  Not sure
whether you can connect with it to other rdbms.  Maybe you ought to look into
ODBC stuff, which MS-SQL Server supports.

When I was in my final year, my Uni switched from SunOS to Lignux (Debian,
incidentally, hehehe) and they offered a dual-boot, nt and debian.
Administering the Debian network side never took much time accrdng to the
admins, it's the nt side of things that cost them a lot of time...

--
Nicolai P Guba
	BT Laboratories			GNU Project