window sizing

Hi, hopeing someone can help me. I'm adjusting to using debian linux and
still finding things a challenge. I'm running X and have been using
various windows managers like fvwm95, icewm, and window maker. The problem
is my display is 640 x 480 (due to visual impairment on my part) and I
can't get windows to come up the right size when I start X. I always have
to resize which gets old after awhile! Please help!

Kathy A Miles
For an out of this world experience, visit earthspace.net!