ne2k_pci and other Modules question

My Ethernet Card was NE-2000PCI (Realtek RTL-8029)

(1) When I install Hamm on my system, The Installation
      program asked me append command on the Command
      Line Agruments of ne2k_pci module, If I let it empty,
      this module installation will failed, also I can't find any
      interface of the ethernet card, How to completed it?

(2) some modules of the other sections (like ipv4) also needed the
      Command Line Agruments or parameters, where will I
      found the informations (The Modules HOW-TO is out dated)?

Thanks
Alex