Re: Fetchmail don't work for me !

> all messages are stored in the root account  not each recipients.

   I've tried umpteen variations in my configurations and I run into the same thing.
No matter what I do, fetchmail won't store mail in the user's account, only in root's.

   The kludge that I've worked out is to put an individual system crontab entry for
each user.  The crontab points to a small script in the user's home directory which
runs fetchmail as the individual user.  This, of course, requires that each user has
their own fetchmail config file in their home directory and their own individual
setup.  This works for me as I only have a few users on my home box, but would be a
nightmare in a production machine with lots of users.

--
 Regards,                | Debian GNU/ __      o http://www.debian.org