bug in "make-kpkg modules_image"

It took me a whiel to figure out what was going on here.  I was trying
compile a kernel & pcmcia stuff for another computer (using a P2 for a
486).

It seems that "make-kpkg modules_image"  runs the pcmcia config script,
with a string of \n's to take the defaults--forcing the package
defaults, rather than the current config.  I had to edit the Makefile
to change the default to that it would use the source directory rather
than the currently loaded kernel.

Is this a bug, or is there a way around that I didn't find in the doc's?

rick

- - --
These opinions will not be those of ISU until it pays my retainer.

- ------- End of Unsent Draft

------- End of Forwarded Message

--
These opinions will not be those of ISU until it pays my retainer.