Re: Is there a Debian package for SANE 0.74 or 0.73?

gsmh@netcomuk.co.uk wrote:

>Does anyone have, or know the whereabouts of, the latest SANE package
>for Debian? Even 0.73 would be OK. I need support for my Agfa Snapscan
>scanner which isn't in the 'current' 0.72 package.

Tell dselect to use the 'unstable' distribution, it is in the 2.1-to-be
version. Alternatively, if you don't want lots of other updates as well,
get
ftp://ftp.debian.org/pub/debian/dists/slink/main/binary-i386/graphics/sane_0.74-1.deb

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl
http://www.wurtel.demon.nl | Murphy Software, Enschede, the Netherlands