Xlib: Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 key

Hi,

I've some problems with some programs under X : when i try to run
xosview, for exemple, i get the following message :

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
titine:~# Xlib: connection to ":0.0" refused by server
Xlib: Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 key
Can't open display named
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Since i'm new to the Debian system, i'd like to know where to
configure such an information.

BTW : i've another _big_ pb : sometimes X freeze my system :-( No way to
even get a console, the only solution is to push the reset button...

Yesterday, this problem arose when i try to use xadmin and push the
Date/Time editor button... (the Runlevel, File System and Printer
editor buttons are not available, is it normal ?)

I've a CPU Cyrix P166+ with 96 Mo EDO Ram. I'm working with the
Windowmaker environment given with the Hamm distribution.

Is there any report of such a problem ?

	Thanx,
Éric Jacoboni     « J'ai épuisé le tout-venant, je vais me risquer dans
                    le bizarre » (M. Audiard)