[2] APT

Hi,

Well i will go for changing my installed packages to hold. So i could get gnome. But
after installing gnome, i will change again all tha option for the installed
packages, so isntr there a way to work only 1 time, and not 2?? (can i save the
configuration of dselect somewhere and after doing things load it??)

filsin@bigfoot.com