[HELP/ADVICES NEEDED] Problems w/ my HD

	Hello,

I'm running Debian GNU/Linux at home. I've overclocked my box a few days ago by
increasing the bus frequency.

The "problem" I have is the messages printed at boot time. Forgotten to
take the messages but they're of the form "status=0x.." and "error=0x..".
I've also noticed that the HD activity LED stays on even if no request is
performed on the HD.

Note that, the system have been stable for 4days and so (and I've almost
forgotten this trouble untill I reboot today).

Thanx in advance for your help and advices,
Max