Logitech TrackMan & CD Changer

Hello all.

Does anyone have any experience with using the TrackMan+ or TrackManFX
with hamm?  I'm thinking about buying one but part of my decision will
be based on it's compatability.

Also, I asked this before around the time the list was down.  I have
an NEC 251 4 disc changer as my secondary slave (hdd).  What I need to
know is how are the indiviual drives identified so that I can add then
to fstab.  I can't seem to get any of them to work.  Should they be
hdd1, hdd2, etc. or some other sequence?

Thanks

Cristov Russell
wolfsong333@yahoo.com