Re: Logitech TrackMan & CD Changer

Hi,

> Does anyone have any experience with using the TrackMan+ or TrackManFX
> with hamm?  I'm thinking about buying one but part of my decision will
> be based on it's compatability.

I have a TrackMan Marble and it works just fine.  Assuming that there
isn't anything different with the connectors (PS/2 right?) then there
should be no reason why the others wouldn't work.  Just make sure you have
the psaux kernel module installed and that you select /dev/psaux as your X
mouse device.  You may also have to choose a generic PS/2 mouse protocol
when you run XF86Setup, for example.

-Ossama