Exim Not delivering to Local users from aliases

Ok... I've looked through the documentation and stuff before asking this
one.

I'm having a problem now where my aliases work except that they won't let
me have an alias to a local name. Ie:

lordwurm:      ahaig

or

lordwurm@warped-reality.com:  ahaig

Neither work (each in its own place -- either the aliases.global file or
the aliases.virtual which are set up to handle global or virtual aliases
respsectively).
The error that it gives in /var/log/exim/mainlog is that the domain is
not included.

If it wants me to include a domain for an alias, how do I have mail
delivered to a POP account on the same machine?

   | Asher Haig	       ahaig@warped-reality.com |
   | Pager/Voice Mail	           (972) 328-9247 |
"It was like a visit by Don Carleone. I expected to
find a bloody computer monitor in my bed the next day."
-- Mark Andreessen regarding the visit from Microsoft.