Re: Need some software advice.

On Thu, Aug 20, 1998 at 10:57:41PM +1000, Damon Muller wrote:
> Hi Debianizers,
>
> I have a friend who has shown some interst in Linux, so I think I might
> possibly have another convert from the windoze world. Actually, I think
 Good! =o)

> Also a spreadsheet-type thing would also be handy. Ability to export to
> Excel would be a plus, but I guess comma- or tab-delimited would do.
 StarOffice includes some spreadsheet and it certainly can import/export
XLSes. I use StarOffice 4.0 (installed by hand in /usr/local/) and work
great.

 Check on www.freshmeat.net i think i saw some of this lately there.

--
 Robert Ramiega   | robert@pdi.net    IRC: _Jedi_ | Don't underestimate