Re: old 1.3 directories

Allen Hoffman wrote:
> Hi:
> Where are the old debian 1.3 installation directories now?

       [13]ftp://ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/debian/dists/bo/
       [14]ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/pub/debian/bo/
       [15]http://debian.midco.net/debian/Archive/
       [16]http://debian.midco.net/debian/Archive/

> what path should I use for the 2.0 release install, when I use
> either
> pub/debian/dists/stable
> with
> main contrib non-free
> I get files not found all over the place an nothing installed using ftp
> method from dselect.

Main directory: /pub/debian

Distribution directories: dists/stable/main dists/stable/contrib dists/stable/non-free

I guess...

Regards,

	Joey

--
We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        - Linus Torvalds