Aplixware and debian hamm/slink

I have been thinking of getting some sort of "Office Suite" for
my own use at home...and have an early version of StarOffice 4 and
have had mixed sucess with it (ok little to no success but...I could
play with it more too...)

Anyway...
Has anyone here tried Applixware from RedHat? I understand its probably
RPM'd et al...but with alien I could make it a tgz or a deb...
I am runnign a hamm/slink system currently. I don't want to pay the
$$ if it doesn't offer any signifigant advantages (tho if it does I am
happy to buy a copy...afterall RedHat is an important COmpany in the
Linux world...and im happy to see them make money)

-Steve

E-mail "Bumper Stickers":
"A FREE America or a Drug-Free America: You can't have both!"
"honk if you Love Linux"