Re: OFF-TOPIC (How do you guys sort your mail?)

On Mon, Aug 17, 1998 at 02:46:19AM +0800, Richard L. Alhama wrote:
> How do you guys sort all this mail?
>
> This list is actually the first discussion-list that I've subscribed to.
> I'm at my wits end trying to sort all this incoming mail.
>
> I need to be able to put all the emails from debian-users to a
> folder (file?).  I'm using pine as my MUA.  What packages do I need to
> install?

procmail is probably already installed.  Try

	:0:
	* ^TOdebian-user.*
	IN.debian-user

in ~/.procmailrc for this list after setting up procmail as recommended
in the FILTERING MAIL FAQ:

  http://www.jazzie.com/ii/faqs/archive/mail/filtering-faq/
  http://www.best.com/~ii/faqs/archive/mail/filtering-faq/
  ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet/news.answers/mail/filtering-faq

--
  jkern@klis.com   Jack Kern   Yarmouth, Nova Scotia   Debian GNU/Linux