qmail package for debian?

Is there a qmail package for debian?  I've installed it on my
slackware system in the past, and would like to install it on
debian.

I believe it is supposed to be one of the safest mail programs...  but
is Debian's default smail secure enough?  In other words, is it worth
the trouble to migrate from smail to qmail?

If I don't move to qmail, though, I would like to have user's inboxes
in their respective home directories (e.g. ~/Inbox), rather than the
default /var/spool/mail/ thing.  How do I change this with smail?

Thanks!