[2] AWE 64, Sound blaster...........

Hi,

I have try to do that. When i run the install script linux said:

	[root@Proton] /usr/src/awedrv --> ./install.sh
	Linux source root directory [/usr/src/linux]
	checking the version of installed sound driver..
	sound driver is USS
	copying source files: awe_wave.c awe_hw.h awe_version.h 		awe_compat.h
	copying header files: awe_voice.h
	copying config file
	done.

	Please configure and remake linux kernel (and modules).
	Answer YES to 'AWE32 synth support' in Sound menu
	when configuring your kernel.
	Also, you should keep other SoundBlaster options, too.

Then i look at the kernel configration (make menuconfig), and nothing
new apears (in sound menu). Nothing about AWE32. What am i doing wrong?

Thanks, Phillip Neumann, filsin@bigfoot.com