Re: Cheap*Bytes 2.0 CD-ROM

On Sun, Aug 16, 1998 at 03:34:22AM -0400, jason and jill wrote:

> I bought the $1.99 2.0 CD-ROM from Cheapbytes to do the hamm upgrade to my
> system.

hello,

a great story, thank you for the reading!

> Script worked great.

Wonderful. I'm happy that Cheap*Byte is there. They are cheap, and I heard
many good things about them (I also heard bad things about other CD
vendors). They are also sending free CD's to Debian developers (I hope they
are shipping both, binary and source CD, hint hint :).

> So that should answer any questions anyone might have about ordering from
> Cheapbytes, and put the lie to the folks on some of the newsgroups
> constantly griping about companies selling $1.99 CDs.  When is the last
> time anyone got an email from Bill Gates saying "I heard you have a
> problem...here's the fix."

*rotfl* He would sent a Debian CD, wouldn't he?

Marcus