Vfat & Long file names

I have edited /etc/fstab and mounted my Win95 partitions as vfat.
When I boot into Linux I get a message saying:

Unable to load NLS charset cp437...
Unable to load NLS charset ISO8859...

I can view files in these partitions so I know that the partitions are
mounted but I'm unsure what the error means.

My other question is about long file names.  How does Linux handle
long file names?  When I try to view a file with spaces (i.e. My
Resume.txt) Linux seems to treat these as seperate files.  How do I
correctly specify a valid long file name?

TIA

Cristov Russell
wolfsong333@yahoo.com