Re: Recommended SCSI cards

I have used NCR SCSI controllers since in 1989 (not in linux then.) I
have a Buslogic flashpoint on my current system. I've had good luck
with all my NCR cards/motherboards and the cards can be very cheap. I
would probably go for a higher end card that had hardware RAID support
or stick with the cheap NCR/Symbios/LSI? (has the LSI purchase gone
through?)