GCC lib troubles after HAMM upgrade

Hello all,

Well, I seem to be having more problems then I expected after upgrading to
hamm.  This is probably someting simple except I can't seem to figure out where
to start looking.

I have a MUD which I have successfully compiled on my pre-upgraded bo system as
well as some redhat & erven other hamm systems!

I get the following message during the link phase:

/home/src/interpreter.c:851: undefined reference to `crypt'

(In several places)

The crypt function is defined in unistd.h  which I have included (thus no
compile time error).

Does this problem have something to do with the new libraries?  Anyone have an
ideas?  This code has compiled on other HAMM systems I have worked on...

Thanks,

Doug