Re: Latex Postscript

On Mon, 10 Aug 1998, C.J.LAWSON wrote:

> 	Does anyone know of any program/method to convert M$ PowerPoint
> slides to decent ps or eps files

I do not know M$ Powerpoint but Wordperfect's Presentations has an export
facility that can create .eps files.

If you can export Powerpoint's figures to .tif, .gif, .pcx format or
something like that you can convert it using Imagemagick, xpaint or XV to
.eps or .ps -files.

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@alpha.futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg       |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall
      ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you."
                                      John 15:7