Latex Postscript

Sorry to trouble you with this question but, I am besides myself with this
one.
  	I drew a few 10's of pictures in M$ PowerPoint a while ago and now I
want to incorporate them into my Latex document ... What could be simpler?
I then printed the slides (one at a time) to files, used the M$-NT version
of ghostview (GV) to convert them to EPS (the original printouts didn't
seem to be very compatible with the GV on the UNIX workstations. The
resulting images could be read by UNIX GV but would show up when I tried
to incoporate them into my {\LaTeX} document, try as I might (epsfig,
psfig, includefigure ..). I finally realised that by comemmenting out the
line at the bottom of the file that read
		'PageSV restore '
I could get the images to display in {\LaTeX} but could not rotate them.
After a bit of fiddling about, I discovered that the line
	'90 rotate 0 -419.527 translate'
Also had to be commented out to get the images to rotate. Needless to say
the results are a bit of a sham.

	Does anyone know of any program/method to convert M$ PowerPoint
slides to decent ps or eps files

	Thanking and waiting on you

		Regards

--
Jonathan Lawson
Thermal Processes Unit

					'They came forth from unholy darknesses ...
					 and were driven back by the rage of Angels'