X menus : cannot find first entry

I am trying to modify the very first entry of the menu which appear when
clicking with the left button on the root window or from fvwm95 start
button.

There is a title "DebianMenu" followed by an entry for xterm after which
a hierarchy of command.

The latter can modifiy with entries in /etc/menu from the default
behaviour found in /usr/lib/menu but the entry for xterm I cannot trace
anywhere.

I need to replace it with rxvt with some params ...

Any help ? Thank you.
--
Robert J. Alexander <rja@raleigh.ibm.com>
AIX Certified System Administrator - Debian Linux addict - Win.\* victim