Internet for Linux through Win95

Run down on the problem:
  I installed in my home a LAN which connected three windows machines
together I then installed Linux on one of them. The machine doesn't
have a modem and I'm having trouble connecting it through the network
to the internet.

The networking card installed properly (I assume) in the setup it has
the proper io and irq addresses. The Linux machine is running the
latest version of debian with an ip address of 90.0.0.6.

I'm running a proxy server on the one machine with an ip address of
90.0.0.5. Is it possible to connect through a proxy server?

I would like to know if it is possible to connect a Linux machine this
way. My guess is I need some software which I'm unable to find for the
95 machine. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.