Re: xfstt 0.9.9-5 is not serving for some reason.

Adding FontPath "unix/:7101" solved the problem. I don't know why the
xfstt installation doesn't put this in there for you automatically, or
at least tell you to do it after adding ttf fonts to the proper
directory, but it should. Also, why the switch to unix/:7101? Because
unix/:7100 conflicts with xfs (though I never had problems)? Say, when
is someone going to package xfsft for Debian anyways?