Re: enlightenment package for bo (libc5)?

If you want to run E, I recommend moving on up to hamm (or slink).
Otherwise, you have to compile your own version of the following (in
order):

libz
libtiff
libpng
libjpeg
either libgif or libungif
Imlib
Fnlib
Enlightenment

If you want to -- go for it.  Frankly give it up and move on to Hamm.
It is better, faster, etc.  All the libs except for libjpeg are rather
out of date in Bo.  libungif is not there at all.

I do not have access to a Bo box or I would offer to help.

(BTW I maintain E, Imlib and Fnlib for Debian).