Re: More Urgent HAMM Install help needed

On Tue, 7 Jul 1998 CHUCK@URIACC.URI.EDU wrote:
> From: CHUCK@URIACC.URI.EDU
> Subject: Re: More Urgent HAMM Install help needed
>
> In a reply to an installation question you said (in part) With Debian
> you "With Debian you only have to keep a minimum of configuration
> data stored on a couple of floppies to completely rebuild a working
> system from scratch."
>
> Is there a list somewhere of what those configuration data are?

Hi Chuck,

I didn't see a reply to this, and I would very much like to know the
files that contain the configuration for everything that "makes the
system mine". I know most all of it is in /etc, but some of that is
not needed, and some more is likely needed. I would like to know which
is which, and where :)

--David