Re: Trouble With Simple Thing.

> Chris Wong wrote:
>   >Hello,
>   >
>   >	I'm sorta new to Debian.. and I was wondering if anyone could help
>   >me with limiting users to their own directory. I've read docs about it,
>   >but still can't get it working. Anyone help? Thanks.
>   >

> I don't understand what you want to do.

I believe what he's looking for is a chroot type of thing, like
anonymous ftp. Where a user gets assigned his home dir and they
can't play anywhere else in the filesystem. I think there's something
in the passwd file to set that up, if I'm not mistaken, but then
again, I could be . . .

.|_az

--
   Adam Lazur - Computer Engineering Undergrad - Lehigh University
              icq# 3354423 - http://www.lehigh.edu/~ajl4

"Whenever the dragon's teeth of technological change are sown, we reap
 a whirlwind of violence." -Marshall McLuhan