Filter for printer Canon bjc-4100..............

Hi

I have a question about (my) printer. To print postscript i installed
the magicfilter package and select the filter for canon bjc-600. It
works fine. The only problem is that i have a canon 4100, and comparing
with win95, that have the right filter, in linux, its much more slowly
and cannot print in colors....

Where can i get a filter for canon bjc-4100 ????

I have try with apsfilter, but it even dont have a filter for canon
600...

Thanks, Phillip Neumann
filsin@bigfoot.com