RE: from which directory should i download?
- To: "David Karlin" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: from which directory should i download?
- From: "Frock" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 11:56:25 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <000001bdbab7$5c02a2a0$8b60afce@pavilion>
> From: David Karlin [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> I was browsing ftp.debian.org and found (among others) the following
> (you get the idea; there are lots of directories named "hamm")
> Which one should I use?
/debian/hamm/main is a link to /debian/hamm/hamm
/debian/dists/hamm is a link to /debian/hamm
.../current is a link to .../2.0.10_1998-07-21
This leaves the following dir's left:
As the last one is newer, some bugs should be fixed in that one, (and it IS
the one the current link points to)
I'd recommend you to find your bootdisks in that dir.
Regarding your other questions, someone else would be better suited to
> Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Unsubscribe? mail -s unsubscribe email@example.com < /dev/null