Re: dselect questions, suggestion..

Hi...

Your first suggestion? You mean like having the file sizes in the Packages
file you download for the package listings? Yeah, that'd be nice. ;)

Your second suggestion's already implemented in dselect. Press Shift-R if
you select a package that has lots of dependency/conflict problems that
you don't want to deal with.

Alex