xview and xviewg in hamm

Hi,

after the upgrade to hamm an old libc5-executable that depends
on xview did segfault (I had both xview and xviewg installed.):

# arb
Program ARB will be startet in the background, please wait
# /bin/arb: line 118:   946 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) arb_ntree
$args
ARB done

I tried to remove xviewg, but for some reason xview depends on
xviewg:

# dpkg --purge xviewg
dpkg: dependency problems prevent removal of xviewg:
 xview depends on xviewg (= 3.2p1.4-4).
dpkg: error processing xviewg (--purge):
 dependency problems - not removing
 xviewg

# dpkg --purge --force-depends xviewg
dpkg: xviewg: dependency problems, but removing anyway as you request:
 xview depends on xviewg (= 3.2p1.4-4).
(Reading database ... 48748 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing xviewg ...
dpkg - warning: while removing xviewg, directory `/etc/X11/xview' not empty so
not removed.
Purging configuration files for xviewg ...

Now the program works ok for me:

# arb
Program ARB will be startet in the background, please wait
#       ARB:    Loading '.arb_prop/ntree.arb'
        ARB:    Loading '/usr/local/arb/lib/arb_default/ntree.arb' done
ARB done

Any ideas?

Cheers, Thomas