Re: Xemacs help

vaidhy@wwdg.com wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have two questions regarding Xemacs ..

There is a wealth of information in the Xemacs sample files
(sample.Xdefaults and sample.emacs).  These can be brought up in Xemacs
via the Help->Samples pull-down or can be found in the Xemacs' etc
directory (e.g. /usr/local/lib/xemacs-20.4/etc/ )

> 1. My delete key is acting as backspace. What should I do to make
> delete act as delete?

sample.emacs has the line:

  (setq delete-key-deletes-forward t)

which appears to do what you are looking for.

> 2. My toolbar buttons come in grey. How do I make them in colors?

Read through the sample.Xdefaults file, look for the colors and
backgrounds section.

HTH,
Keith