Obtaining stable 2.0 on CD-ROM

Hi all,

I'm a newcomer to the world of Linux and Debian and I want to get a CD-ROM
copy of the just-released (today) stable 2.0 version to do my first ever
Linux installation.  I've been waiting for this release for quite some
time and now I want to take the plunge. I'd like to do the installation as
much off the CD-ROM as possible onto a Sony VAIO Tower PCV-210 multi-media
PC.

I've looked at the CD-ROM vendors list at Debian.org and checked out their
sites. I'm wading through all the lingo but I can't discern which ones
would be able to supply this newest stable version and what the magic
words are I need to use to get what I have in mind and need.  I don't want
to request/order it and then find I got the wrong thing. I guess I need a
binary CD and a source CD.  Could anyone supply me with the required
incantation and who I should talk to in order to get the right set?

Your help is much appreciated!

Marcus