Re: sendmail forward Virtual dom -> user accounts???

> is there anyone out there that can give me a little instruction as to how
> to get sendmail to forward
>  wildcard mail for a domain to a user account? for

www.sendmail.org is a good source of information about things like
this.  There's a FAQ there that I've found quite helpful a number of
times.  The main page has a link to

	http://www.sendmail.org/virtual-hosting.html

which is a step-by-step guide to doing just what you want, if I
understand you correctly.

The only hitch in their instructions is that I had to use "hash"
instead of "dbm" for the database type; for some reason the sendmail I
had didn't grok dbm, but hash worked fine.

Good luck,

--
Pete Harlan
harlan@pointofchoice.com