sendmail forward Virtual dom -> user accounts???

Hi!,

is there anyone out there that can give me a little instruction as to how
to get sendmail to forward
 wildcard mail for a domain to a user account? for
instance: some address *@adomain.com is MXed to
another machine which answers to that domain in sendmail.
now if there happens be be a username allready on the
MX machine it will deliver, but I would like to tell
it to forward all mail to a certian user account.
and even futher be able to select certain virtual
usernames to forward to certain users registered on
the MX machine...
anyone care to enlighten me on this perplexing task?

Thanks a Million (As allways!)
Kent