RE: getting RealPlayer 5 running

JonesMB writes:
 > PS 1 - I embarked on a project to use a Microsoft-free Linux-inside machine a
 > couple of weeks ago.  So far everything I do in MSWindows I can do in Linux.
 > The only exception to this is Quicken and games.  But I am amazed at the
 > amount of software that's outthere for Linux.

Hmm, maybe you can stay only with the games...

Take a look at X-Accountant and it's newer counter part (but not yet stable)
Gnucash. I haven't used them yet, but they claim to be Quicken like and
perform "Quicken Import. Support for import from Quicken Version 3 QIF
files". If I'm not wrong X-Accountant is in Hamm. The home of these projects
are:

http://www.gnucash.org/xacc/
http://www.gnucash.org

As you can see they merged.