Installation problem

Hi all!!!!

I have tried to install linux (RedHat 4.2, RedHat 5, Debian 1.3.1, SuSe) in a brand new Pentium 200, with 4,3 GB HD, 64MB memory, IDE hd and cdrom, but with none of the distributions have I been able to install it. With all of them it happens the same:

Boot up with installation media, and it hangs up in the same place with all the distributions:

    hda: (hd-settings)
    hdb: (cd-rom settings)

and after detecting both drives (HD and CD) it stops working. I have been able to install RH5 and Debian into a 386 machine, with 20MB RAM, 2,5 GB HD and the same cd-rom drive (I change it from one PC to another when needed). What is happening?????

Thanks very much in advance

Rodrigo