Debian Diplomacy

Tonite during our monthly sbay.org meeting, Ian Kluft brought up the fact
that during this morning's Silicon Valley LUG Installfest, there were no
Debian CD's. Several people were looking for one because they really
wanted to install Debian Linux.

I was wondering if any of the CD Vendors might make a few ... maybe 3 ...
CDROM's available of 2.0-Release to the SVLUG to use during their monthly
installfests. These installfests are monthly events due to the interest in
this area and many people walk away with Red Hat simply because Debian is
not available.

You can send them to me, to Ian Kluft (ikluft@thunder.sbay.org), or
directly to SVLUG with a note that they are for Installfest use.

I will begin somewhat regular attendance of the installfests in order to
help with installation of Debian as my work allows. These installfests are
the third Saturday of every month. Anyone else in the South Bay that would
like to attend and help with Debian is most welcome.

Thanks!

George Bonser

Microsoft! Which end of the stick do you want today?