Re: The last latex2e question.........

    King> On Wed, 15 Jul 1998, Benoit Goudreault-Emond wrote:

    >>  There might be a more straightforward way, but what I usually
    >> do is convert the .jpg to Encapsulated Postscript using xv
    >> (pbmplus should work as well, but I like xv), use package
    >> epsfig and enter
    >>
    >> \epsfig{file=picture.eps} for a file named "picture.eps"
    >>
    >> in a figure environment.  However, this means you must print
    >> the whole document from a .ps file generated by dvips--don't
    >> try to use, say,

    King>     I think that if you bring document up in gostview, you
    King> can print or marked pages.

*If* you have either a postscript printer or a magicfilter-like
program installed.  Unless ghostview evolved since I last checked it
out (I use gv myself, and I'm still running a half bo/half rex bastard
system).

What I meant was not that you can't print parts of the document--dvips
gives the option.  I meant that you can't print the figure if you
don't convert to postscript.  Sorry for the confusing choice of words.

--
Benoit Goudreault-Emond -- Reply to: bgoudem@axess.com
CoFounder, KMS Group.  Student, B. CompEng, Concordia University.