Package: mutt-i
Section: non-us/mail
Installed-Size: 690
Maintainer: J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) <jdassen@wi.LeidenUniv.nl>
Source: mutt
Version: 0.93i-1
Replaces: mutt
Provides: mail-reader, mutt
Depends: libc6, slang0.99.38, mail-transport-agent
Recommends: mime-support, ispell, pgp | pgp5i
Suggests: urlview
Conflicts: mutt
Conffiles:
 /etc/Muttrc c91f80cc0f351e9ef0775487e5bb4331

When I type "m" to mail, the "d" key does not work properly when entering the
subject: or to: fields. I have to enter "dd" to get a single "d" to show up. I
can edit the header fields in vim and never haven't noticed problems with the
alphanumeric keys in any other case. Also the string "de" will cause nothing
to appear and the next character will appear fine. I was trying to type
"undertow" and received "unrtow" when I first noticed the problem.

--
Lee Bradshaw                 lee@sectionIV.com (preferred)
Alantro Communications       lee@alantro.com