Re: hamm problem: mutt-i

On Wed, Jul 15, 1998 at 05:25:23PM -0400, Lee Bradshaw wrote:
[mutt-i_0.93i-1 key problem]

On Thu, Jul 16, 1998 at 07:57:37AM +0200, Martin Schulze answered:
> This has been reported as a bug yesterday.  Seems somehow a keybinding
> got lost.

Actually it turned out to be a change in the Muttrc syntax for some
keybindings. I'm currently away from my Debian machine; Ruud de Rooij has
been kind enough to fix this problem in a non-maintainer upload (0.93i-1.1)
yesterday.

Ray
--
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.